feeling extremely depressed, keep thinking it’ll pass but its been over a year. need change in my life
Here is a guide master list of youtube videos that will help on flexibility. As a yogi, I notice that I struggle more on poses that require lots of flexibility because I get stiff a lot. So here is a master list that will help improve your bendiness :) Enjoy and have fun bending!
Full Body Flexibility
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles
- 20 Minute Full Body Stretching Routine for Flexibility & Pain Relief, How to Stretch, Beginners Yoga
- Yoga for Flexibility Routine - Level 1
- 5 Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine
- 40 Minute “Fountain of Youth” Yoga Stretch Class - Flexibility Routine
- Quick Full Body Yoga Stretch
- Get Flexible Flow
- 10min Yoga Flow Sequence
- Heavenly Yoga Stretch- Full Body Stretch Flow
- Yin Yoga for Deep Stretching
Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- Beautiful Morning Yoga Stretch for Beginners
- Morning Yoga Routine: Blush of Dawn
- Energizing Morning Yoga
- Morning Yoga Fix
- Energizing Morning Yoga -20 Min. Flexibility
- Gentle Flow Yoga of Sun Salutations, Standing Poses and Deep Stretches
Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Flexibility, 20 minutes
- Yoga Strength and Flexibility for Deeper Backbends with Kino MacGregor
- Back Flexibility - Improve Flexibility through Yoga
- Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for a flexible low back
- Yoga Flow for Back Flexibility
- Micaela’s Quick Back Flexibility Regime
Yoga for Hip Openers
- Seated Hip Opener Yoga Sequence
- Free Yoga Class Hip Openers and Fun Poses with Lesley Fightmaster
- A Deep Release for Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back
- Yoga Workout Blissful Hip Openers
- Lower Back and Hip Opening Yoga
- Hip Openers- Your Yoga Questions Answered
- Yoga Hip Opener with Sarah Sutton
- Happie Hippie Hip Yoga
- Open Hips Routine
- 10 Minute Yoga Hip Stretch Workout
- Easy Yoga Stretches for Stiff Hips and Legs
- Gentle Hip Opening Yoga
Yoga for Shoulders
- Yoga for Opening the Shoulders
- 15 Minute Yoga for Chest and Shoulders
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries
- A 30 Minute Class for the Shoulders with David
- Yoga Shoulder Wall Stretch
- Yoga for Neck, Shoulders, Back Pain Beginners
- Yin Yoga Pose for the Shoulders
- Yoga For Shoulders. Loosen Tight Shoulders
Yoga for Splits
- Learning Yoga Splits
- Fun Splits Stretches Workout For Beginners
- Yoga to do the Splits
- Yoga for the Split
- Yoga For the Splits- By the lovely oats-and-yoga
- 12 Minute Splits Activity
- Beginner Splits in Yoga with Kino
- Yoga Hip Openers - How to do the Splits
Remember not to push yourself :) If you do these videos and you find you cannot do a pose, do a variation and keep on practicing!! Namaste.
need a break from myself
he hit me and it felt like a kiss
Selfies on selfies idk
I don’t mean to be emo but wow I am lonely. Extensive periods of time spent alone remind me how many people would prefer to do other things than hang out with me.
babe!! im lonely most of the time too, i love love love you and if i could i would be with you right now <3 always here to talk my love
I’m not going to be the girl you marry.
I’ll be the memory you have when you propose to her. As you slide that ring on her finger you’ll think about that time we got dressed in our swankiest threads and had a horrible time at that party so we came back home and sat in an empty bath tub drinking whiskey outta the bottle talking about our childhood dreams.
I’m not going to be the girl you marry. I’ll be that memory whenever you and her get in an argument. you’ll recall our first fight and the endless glares and icy tones. Repetition of words like RESPECT and WHY rung through the stillness of the air. We almost ended that night. Thankfully you stopped me from walking out of that door.
I’m not going to be the girl you marry. I’ll be that memory when you have your first child. When you and your wife are picking out names you’ll remember our talk about our future. Our apartment layout and first pet. A dog named Pascal because I’m allergic to cats.
I’m not going to be the girl you marry. I’ll be the girl you fall for when you are too young to understand what falling really is. You’ll fuck up and lose me. You won’t realize it until a while later. But when you do, you’ll think about me everyday. Forever."
A girl canal dream (via universal-crush)
Fuck. It’s ironic how empty I am because
I swear 6 months ago I had the universe inside
of me but I cried the rivers in my bones dry.
The volcanoes in my chest erupted when you told
me you didn’t love me anymore and lava flooded
my body and hardened till I stopped sleeping.
I had stars in my lungs but I burned them
all out with the cigarettes I was smoking
to get you the fuck out of my throat. The
flowers growing at the bottoms of my
stomach are dead. Apparently you
can’t water flowers with vodka.
I had the sky in my veins but it’s
been pretty fucking stormy since I
ripped them open. I had planets
on the tip of my tongue but
the debris from the shattered
remains of “us” have been
crashing into them. I was
everything. And then I met
you and we were everything.
Now you’re fucking some
blonde girl who gets
high all the time and
I’m a fucking
this is my favorite fucking poem ever ever ever
Just over a year ago my whole life fell apart. Then it kept getting worse and worse and worse. I’d love to be able to say that I’m all better now and that I’m no longer that weak and depressed girl, but I really can’t. I’ve learnt to deal with everything I’ve been put through and I often still break down. I still have nightmares, like the one I did last night, and yet you still show up in my dreams, like the night before that. I’ve had so many ups and downs this last year, and even though it has gotten better, I’m not so sure I will ever be able to forget and truly move on. Even though I beat my eating disorder all on my own and don’t want to run my car off the road every second of the day I still feel as though I haven’t made much progress. The world isn’t as beautiful as I once thought, I feel as though I am a dampened version of my 15 year old self. I have so much to be thankful for but I still feel like something’s missing. It’s discouraging knowing that it has been more than a year and I still think about it. Pretty pathetic, I know. I wonder if I’ll ever be able to fall freely in love again and finally be able to leave the past in the past.
Publicity done right in an anti-rape campaign: double-page spread, pages glued to one another. After the reader forcefully separates them, the image above is revealed with the caption “if you have to use force, it’s rape”.
“A 17-year-old John McCrae Secondary School student in Ottawa has died following a severe head injury she sustained during a rugby game last week.
Rowan Stringer was captain of the high school rugby team this year, her second as a member, said her father, Gordon Stringer. She also played in a Barrhaven rugby club last summer after school ended and was planning to join again this summer.
The teen was tackled hard during a game on Wednesday, flew through the air and hit her head and neck on the ground, Stringer said. Rowan stayed awake for a few moments after sitting up, then slipped into unconsciousness.
She never woke up.
Rowan was taken to hospital, where doctors tried unsuccessfully to relieve the pressure in her head.
She died on Sunday night after her family decided to discontinue life support the previous day.”
Rest in peace Rowan Stringer <3
I miss you. I hate life’s tragedies because you could have done so much for the world.